I am a PhD candidate at DS3Lab at ETH Zurich with a background in Natural Language Processing (NLP). After an MSc in Artificial Intelligence from the University of Edinburgh, I worked at IBM for a few years on various IBM Watson projects in Germany and Switzerland. The focus of my work lies in enhancing NLP applications with cognitive data such as eye-tracking and brain activity recordings. My long-term goal is to reduce the amount of manual annotation work for training machine learning systems for NLP by passively supervising these systems with brain activity data.
- Upcoming talk at UZH about improving NLP with human data
- Check out the WIRED article about our work using eye-tracking for NLP!
- Zurich Cognitive Language Processing Corpus of eye-tracking and EEG data available here!
- Check out the open master thesis topics at DS3Lab. Contact us if interested!
- We got a special award for the best CoNLL paper on research inspired by human language learning!